Knowledge sharing: crossview from partners
The first knowledge sharing workshop was held on the 30th of September 2019 alongside wit the Ocean Energy Europe conference in Dublin. After an introduction to the OceanSET project, information was shared with the audience regarding technology challenges, financing measures to further support deployment of ocean energy, evaluation criteria allowing to estimate the maturity of the technologies and the necessity for the community to share transparency on costs and costs targets for ocean energy.
Presentations are in free access below:
- OceanSET project presentation by Declan Meally, SEAI
- Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda (SRIA) and upcoming associated work by Henry Jeffrey, University of Edinburgh
- Financing for Effective Development by Tim Hurst, Wave Energy Scotland
- Stage Gate Metrics – The new TRL by Jonathan Hodges, Wave Energy Scotland
- Costs, environment and the supply chain by Gianmaria Sannino, ENEA